Acne Scar Treatment in Bradford.
Severe cases of acne can result in scarring. The damage caused to the skin and its appearance can impact a great deal on an individuals’ confidence and self-esteem.
How do we treat acne scarring?
Acne scarring usually requires combination of treatments to improve the appearances of the scars and will be determined by the type of scarring you have.
Treatment options include:
- micro-needling (to stimulate the skin’s collagen)
- chemical peels ( to exfoliate the skin )
- laser resurfacing ( to exfoliate and stimulate collagen )
- sub-cision ( the scar is released with a needle)
- dermal filler treatments ( to fill any defects in the scar tissue)
- steroid injections ( for hypertrophic/keloid scarring)
Contact us to discuss your treatment options. You will have a detailed free consultation, where a thorough medical history will be taken and an examination done before offering you treatment options.